- Canadian Linen: Linen & Uniform Services Throughout Canada
- Uniform Services
Uniform Services from Canadian Linen
Canadian Linen is among the industry leaders in providing personalized uniform programs to a wide variety of commercial and industrial businesses. We can help you build your program with rental, lease and purchase options. With high-quality workwear designed for specific industry needs, we can help you tackle your day and elevate your brand image.
Learn more about our uniform offerings and service programs, as well as the industries we serve below or contact us today.
Premium performance apparel that responds to the demands of today's workforce.
RESTAURANT & HOSPITALITY
Versatile apparel for both front- and back-of-the-house in restaurants, lodging and beyond.
INDUSTRIAL & AUTOMOTIVE
Safe, comfortable and durable workwear stands up to the demands of your conditions.
Dedicated routes and safe handling of apparel can help improve your infection prevention program.
Protect your team with work apparel that is flame resistant and designed for intermittent exposure to heat.
HI VISIBILITY & ENHANCED VISIBILITY
Hi-visibility and enhanced-visibility garments keep your employees seen and safe.
Customizable Uniform Branding and Image
Personalized uniform apparel improves workplace performance and security, boosts name recognition, and increases customer confidence. From industrial work shirts to executive oxfords or casual polo shirts to rugged outerwear — we can turn any of our uniforms into your signature workwear.
Choose From Several Types of Personalization
- Emblems and name patches
- Custom logo embroidery
- Stock embroidery and standard lettering
Personalized uniform programs support your brand and image by creating a great first impression. J.D. Powers and Associate research found:
- 83% say employees in uniform are more recognizable
- 70% of customers are more likely to buy from an employee in uniform
- 58% believe uniforms enhance the perception of a company's service or products
Uniform Service Programs Serving Canada
When you partner with Canadian Linen, your uniform service program includes:
- On-site needs analysis to determine custom program elements for your workplace
- Fully-trained Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to manage your uniform program
- Access to our Customer Portal 24/7, from any device. Access/download your invoices, pay your bill, find out when your next delivery is, directly contact your Service team, and more
- Our Complete Customer Care (C3) includes quarterly Customer Service Manager (CSM) visits
- Our CSM’s are equipped with tablets running our proprietary C3 Mobile technology so they’re always connected and can receive customer messages and access your entire account history via our Portal
- High-quality garments from the best brands like—Red Kap and Dickies—that deliver a competitive edge and boost team spirit
- Wide selection: from crew shirts and uniform shirts to jeans and shop coats
- Complete sizing, installation and seamless transitions
- Professionally-applied branded elements, emblems and personalized name tags
- All garments identified with a unique number and employee name for tracking
- Scheduled pick-up and delivery
- Uniforms delivered ready to use, repaired or replaced as needed
- Employee locker programs
- Immediate attention, rapid response, and easy, transparent transactions